LGBTQ+ CAREER DEVELOPMENT PROGRAM APPLICATION
Welcome to Spectrum Health and Grand Rapids Price Center's LGBTQ Career Development Program. Before you get started with the application, please take a moment to go over the program requirements. Space is limited and pre-registration is required for this 3 month, 6 class program. Once your registration has been confirmed, you will receive instructions on how to prepare for the program
- Applicants must be over the age of 18.
- Applicants must have at minimum a High School Diploma, GED or be in the process of obtaining a GED before the end of the course (March 21, 2016) If you do not have your GED and would like resources to help in obtaining it, please continue to fill out the form below and you will be contacted within 72 business hours.
- You must have a non-expired State, Native American Tribal document or U.S. Government issued id. If you do not have a current id, please let us know and we can connect you to resources to obtain one.
- A valid email or phone number you can be reached at for a representative from The Network to follow up on application.
- Since space is limited, only participants who can commit to the majority of the 6 workshops will be considered for this session. CLASS SCHEDULE