Social Group for LGBTQ parents, Allies and parents to be.
WHEN: Normally a weekend day. Dates & Times change on type of event.
WHERE: Various locations, check calendar or postings on the website
- Are you seeking a supportive and social community for yourself and your children?
- Do you wish to speak to other parents / guardians regarding raising your LGBTQ child?
- Do you wish to speak to other LGBTQ parents, raising your children in an LGBTQ household?
- Do you need resources, references, and referrals to support your LGBTQ family?
- Do you want to learn more about starting your own family from other LGBTQ parents?
Join the Grand Rapids Pride Center’s LGBTQ & Ally Family Social Group. This group is comprised of all LGBTQ & Ally families that want to have a safe place to be themselves. Parents can meet other parents and socialize while the children play and/or socialize themselves.
This group will meet on the forth Saturday of each month, except when there is a holiday on that weekend. The schedule will be posted and updated as needed. These meetings will take place at various locations in West Michigan in order to provide variety and entertainment for the children.
For more information, please call: 616-458-3511 or email: email@example.com