FREE & Confidential HIV / Hep C Testing Available At The Pride Center 3rd Tuesday 5-7pm and 3rd Wednesdays 6:30-8:30pm Of Each Month (Ages 13+)
HIV, PrEP, and Sexual Health
All vendors, businesses, and organizations have been vetted as LGBTQ supportive. Don't forget to let the businesses know you found them on our list!
Includes Free and Reduced Cost HIV, Hep C & STD Testing, Health Care & PrEP Providers
HIV & Hep C Testing
- Planned Parenthood | Abortion Referral, Birth Control, General Health Care, HIV Testing, LGBT Services, Men's Health Care, Morning-After Pill (Emergency Contraception), Pregnancy Testing & Services, STD Testing, Treatment & Vaccines, Women's Health Care | Most Insurances Accepted. Some Services are free and other (without insurance) are on a sliding scale.
- 425 Cherry St SE, Grand Rapids, MI 49503 | 616-459-3101
- CARES | HIV Testing, HIV+ Support Groups, Life Management, Sexual Health Education, PrEP Consultations, Case Management | All Services are free and can be accessed anonymously
Health Care & PrEP Providers
- Dr. John Duhn, SHMG | Family Medicine specializing in LGB, Transgender Specific healthcare and PrEP | *lgbtq
- 4868-2 Lake Michigan Dr NW, Allendale, MI 49401 |616-391-2800
- Grand Valley Family Health Center | Nurse Managed Health Care Center Including PrEP |
- Mercy Health - McAuley Program | Infectious Disease HIV Specialty |
- 310 Lafayette, Suite 410, Grand Rapids, MI 49503 | 616-685-8200