WHEN: The 3rd Friday of each month, 7-9pm (Members are invited to arrive earlier in the day in order to dress, relax, and get ready before the group officially begins at 7pm)
WHERE: Grand Rapids Pride Center, 343 Atlas Ave SE, Grand Rapids MI 49506
We strive to provide the following:
- We help foster acceptance for all, wherever they find themselves on the gender continuum.
- We support those struggling with their gender identity and help their families to accept their gender non-conformity
- We support all persons in the expression of their gender identity and help them enhance their presentation.
- We endeavor to be good ambassadors for the LGBTQ community and work to break down the barriers faced by and widen the opportunities available to, gender variant persons.
- We have fun while being visible to the general public in the community. We take our positive example to places which might not typically be experiencing such diversity.