Vendor Quick Reference
Each 10x10 space will be provided one 8’ table and two chairs (10x20 equals two 8’ tables and 4 chairs). Tents, canopies, table linen, and skirts will not be provided.
· Food Truck Vendor Check in is from 7am to 8am ONLY
· General Vendor Check In will begin at 8am
· All personal vehicles must be off of Ottawa Ave by 11am and vendors set up by 11:30am on June 17, 2017.
· Check in will be on the Ottawa Ave side of the Plaza. Please enter from Michigan St as Ottawa Ave is a one way.
· All vendors are required to be set up and open by noon on Saturday 6/17/2017. Unoccupied spaces at 11am Saturday will be considered forfeited and be made available to those on the waiting list, no refunds will be given.
· Vendors are asked to be open from 12 noon to 6pm on June 17, 2017. All vendors must be out of the festival grounds no later than 11pm. Automobiles will be allowed on Ottawa Ave (outside of the festival grounds) for loading between 8pm and 11pm. Please make sure that your booth area is clean, take all trash to trash bin.
THERE WILL BE NO EXCEPTIONS VOLUNTEER HELP WILL BE AVAILABLE IF NEEDED
Requirements and General Information:
· Food Vendors in mobile units are required by the City of Grand Rapids to have matting placed under their vehicles to catch any leaks and keep the pavement clean and free of stains.
· All vendors must provide a 2A10BC fire extinguisher and other equipment necessary for their booth. Fire extinguishers can be purchased at Lowes or Home Depot for as little as $15.
· Each 10x10 space will be provided one 8’ table and two chairs (10x20 equals two 8’ tables and 4 chairs). Tents, canopies, table linen, and skirts will not be provided.
· Vendors will be issued 4 general entry wristbands. Additional general entry tickets can be purchased for $8.00 each.
· Vendors will be assigned their space. A map of the event and your space will be provided to you at check-in. Volunteers will be available to help you locate your space and help with unloading
· Vendors understand that the purpose of the Grand Rapids Pride Festival is to celebrate the Lesbian, Gay, Bi-Sexual and Transgender community and agrees that they will do nothing to defeat the purpose during the term of this agreement. Vendors certifies that they have read the application and the Terms and Conditions in its entirety, understands the content and will comply with the conditions outlined in the agreement. Any vendor who fails to comply with ANY of the conditions of this agreement shall be subject to forfeiture of their vendor fees and/or early termination of this agreement.
· Vendors agree that Grand Rapids Pride Center has no control over weather, acts of God, acts of terrorism, or Government intervention or any other cause that may prevent, end or interrupt the festival weekend. Vendors shall hold Grand Rapids Pride Center harmless for any losses that should arise because of such event.
If you have any questions, please call 616-458-3511 before Wednesday, June 14th.